A combination of images, photos, and symbols, carefully picked to be used as visual metaphors for personal development coaching or team development scenarios, allowing individuals to express their opinions & views more openly, and communicate effectively.
Using visual metaphors as a starting point for discussion and debate allows for sensitive topics to be addressed and discussed appropriately and effectively.
Expresspack is a set of 53 playing card sized images, with a vast range of photos and symbols, carefully constructed and created by talented photographers and trainers Simon Whalley and Tony Wright.
This is used as:
- As facilitation picture cards to engage teams and use as corporate meeting ice breakers
- A business coaching tool during management coaching and corporate workshops
- A teambuilding activity to teach team members to work effectively with others
- An experiential activity during coaching and mentoring to build collaborative teams
- As brainstorming cards to engage teams and stimulate creativity
Highly recommended for:
- Managers and team leads
- Business Leaders
- Business coaches and facilitators
- Human resource departments
- Agile facilitation trainings
RSVP Design: World leading Experiential learning tools