Bikablo Visual Facilitation In-house trainings:
- Gives new techniques to engage with each other
- Helps boost creativity & innovation
- Provides a newer fresher way to communicate
- Helps visual story telling
- Gets a clear, concise message across
What is Bikablo?
Bikablo is a pioneer in visual communication techniques and developed created by Martin Hausmann
Visualisation makes content and process visible in real time. In presentations, workshops, coaching sessions, training and meetings - whenever people engage in dialogue, are working together and want to learn from each other in an impactful way - the bikablo® technique opens the door to the world of visual thinking and dialogue.
Irrespective of your artistic talent, you will learn visual language that you can use for notes in small formats as well as for flip charts and pin boards.
The benefits of learning Bikablo:
- Bikablo is a tried and tested technique developed in Germany by Martin Hausmann
- Bikablo is a curriculum delivered exclusively by certified Trainers around the world using Bikablo tools and Bikablo techniques.
- Bikablo has benefited thousands of learners who apply it to enhance their communication skills
- In-house Bikablo training in Singapore has a minimum size of 7 participants and maximum size of 16 participants to ensure that everyone gets personal attention at every stage of the training.
- Bikablo trainings ensure that the participants upon completion of the training feel a sense of achievement and confidently say "Yes - I can draw!"
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or to agree a date for your training at email@example.com
Read more about the benefits of in-house training in an interview with Sylvain Mahe, Enterprise Agile Coach at Palo IT, Singapore:
"We realised that to fully unleash the power of visual facilitation in an organisation you need a critical mass of trained people."