If you are planning a team building for your team, Bikablo is:
- Fun and empowering
- Enjoyable for everybody
- Gives new ways to engage with each other
- Helps boost creativity & innovation
- Provides a newer fresher way to communicate
What is Bikablo?
Bikablo is a pioneer in visual communication techniques and developed created by Martin Hausmann
Visualisation makes content and process visible in real time. In presentations, workshops, coaching sessions, training and meetings - whenever people engage in dialogue, are working together and want to learn from each other in an impactful way - the bikablo® technique opens the door to the world of visual thinking and dialogue.
Irrespective of your artistic talent, you will learn visual language that you can use for notes in small formats as well as for flip charts and pin boards.
The benefits of learning Bikablo in Singapore:
- Bikablo is a tried and tested technique developed in Germany by Martin Hausmann
- Bikablo is a curriculum delivered exclusively by certified Trainers around the world using Bikablo tools and Bikablo techniques.
- Bikablo has benefited thousands of learners who apply it to enhance their communication skills
- Bikablo training in Singapore has a maximum size of 16 participants to ensure that everyone gets personal attention at every stage of the training.
- Bikablo trainings ensure that the participants upon completion of the training feel a sense of achievement and confidently say "Yes - I can draw!"
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or to agree a date for your team building at firstname.lastname@example.org