Learning a visual language to increase the impact of your communication
When you visualise the things you want to achieve, explain or create: you will enhance communication and collaboration within your work environment through visual transparency.
Bikablo is a visual language developed in Germany by Martin Hausmann and has used for over 15 years to benefit thousands of learners who apply it to enhance their communication skills.
Visualisation makes content and process visible in real time. In presentations, workshops, coaching sessions, training and meetings - whenever people engage in dialogue, are working together and want to learn from each other in an impactful way - the bikablo® technique opens the door to the world of visual thinking and dialogue.
Bikablo is a powerful technique, and has been successfully used for years by global organisations like Accenture, Bayer, SAP, Vodaphone and many more.
Bikablo can be used as a tool:
- to synthesise and process information
- for strategy, sales and marketing presentations
- for discussion summaries
- for post meeting summaries
- for explaining complex information to stakeholders
- to incorporate into powerpoint presentations
No prior drawing skills are needed, and we guarantee you will finish the workshop saying “YES I can draw”
Who is it for?
Are you working in an area where communication and collaboration between people is essential? Maybe you work in one of these roles...
- Manager & Leader
- Project Manager, Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Iteration Manager
- Trainer, Coach or Facilitator
- User Experience Expert, Business Analyst
- Product Owners / Product Managers
- Agile Team Leader, Delivery Lead
- Knowledge worker like Software Developers
...then this training is especially for you!