- bikablo® 2.0
Visual Dictionary! After almost two years, our bestseller bikablo book has recruited reinforcement! Now the bikablo 2.0 book carries on to strengthen and refine the first edition with a wide range of new insider tips for professional visualization.
Building on a strong base of Bikablo 1, Bikablo 2 takes visualisation to the next level.
You will find even more specialized pictures and poster templates for organizational issues ranging from personnel, individual personality, organisational development, strategic planning, project management, marketing and the general economy.
It also features a new section entitled the Best Of Chapter highlighting the most popular figures, graphics and symbols, along with a brand new poster layouts for an endless array of training and presentation situations.
The bikablo 2.0 book is a must for everyone who is already hooked with the first version, and now you will be truly hard pushed to find a subject without a picture!
This book covers 4 sections over 134 pages:
- Tools for visual facilitation: Text borders, symbols, figures, poster templates
- Visual tools for workshop and meetings
- Visual tools for team and projects
- Visual tools for company and markets
This is used as:
- A book to learn about visual facilitation, visual recording, graphic facilitation and graphic recording techniques
- A visual dictionary for improving your training and presentation skills through visual thinking
- A learning aid to facilitate meetings, workshops and trainings
- A resource to enhance Design Thinking workshops and Agile project management trainings
Highly recommended for:
- Managers and teams
- Business coaches and facilitators
- Human resource departments
- Agile coaches and Scrum masters
- Design Thinking workshops
- Visual Facilitation training
- Anyone who wants to learn visual thinking and thinking in pictures
You may also be interested in our Bikablo Visual Facilitation training in Singapore, please check under the tab - Upcoming workshops
Additional Information: ISBN 978-3940315052 Spiral bound, A5 size, 134 pages, English/German