Visual Dictionary! After almost two years, our bestseller bikablo book has recruited reinforcement! Now the bikablo 2.0 book carries on to strengthen and refine the first edition with a wide range of new insider tips for professional visualization.
It also features a new section entitled the Best Of Chapter highlighting the most popular figures, graphics and symbols, along with a brand new poster layouts for an endless array of training and presentation situations.
The bikablo 2.0 book is a must for everyone who is already hooked with the first version, and now you will be truly hard pushed to find a subject without a picture!
This is used as:
- A book to learn about visual facilitation, visual recording, graphic facilitation and graphic recording techniques
- A visual dictionary for improving your training and presentation skills through visual thinking
- A learning aid to facilitate meetings, workshops and trainings
- A resource to enhance Design Thinking workshops and Agile project management trainings
Highly recommended for:
- Managers and teams
- Business coaches and facilitators
- Human resource departments
- Agile coaches and Scrum masters
- Design Thinking workshops
- Anyone who wants to learn visual thinking and thinking in pictures
Additional Information: ISBN 978-3940315052 Spiral bound, A5 size, 134 pages, English/German