The Center for Creative leadership has created a dynamic, interactive tool designed to stimulate creative, insightful conversations in and among groups about leadership.
The set, which includes a deck of 83 postcard-size cards illustrated with a rich variety of drawings and captions and a comprehensive facilitator’s guide, is designed to help people understand how leadership plays out in their organizations, communities, and across boundaries.
Please visit Center for Creative Leadership's Labs@CCL Support Blog for User’s Guides, stories, tips, and insights.
This is used as:
- As facilitation picture cards to engage teams and use as corporate meeting ice breakers
- A business coaching tool during management coaching and corporate workshops
- An energizer game during workshops and trainings
- An experiential activity during coaching and mentoring sessions
Highly recommended for:
- Managers and team leads
- Business Leaders
- Business coaches and facilitators
- Human resource departments
Agile and scrum practitioners