Meetings should be as short as possible while delivering great outcome. Drawing together is the best way to communicate efficiently and should be part of any great company culture. Do you facilitate meetings? A great drawing technique will enable you to facilitate your next meeting with inspiring drawings.
Training in Singapore on 18 & 19 September 2017 by Marcel Van Hove
Timings: 9 - 5.30 pm
Location: Drama Centre, Function 2, 100 Victoria Street, #03-01 National Library Building, Singapore 188064
How does it work?
bikablo® is an easy to learn visual facilitation technique that helps you to facilitate meetings and workshops. You don't need any drawing skills and after the training you will be ready to rock and draw your own awesome flip charts and facilitate meetings!
bikablo® Visual Facilitation - The world of visual language
In this fundamentals training you'll be guided step by step into the the world of visual facilitation. You will warm up your drawing skills before we move on deeper into more enhanced techniques.
Fundamentals Day (1st day)
On the first day you will learn the bikablo® drawing technique and by the end of the day you will be able to present your ideas visually. This includes the following learning objectives:
- Write fast and readable
- Draw figures
- Combine figures and graphics
- Use colours effectively
- Layout a flip chart page
- Prepare a visual meeting
After these fundamentals you will work with templates and create your final flip chart to take back to work.
Practitioner Day (2nd day)
After learning the basics we focus on the second day on how to apply the new learning at work. We will learn the following:
- to apply my drawing skills at work
- to facilitate groups & agile teams visually
- to capture conversations live (graphic recording)
- do I get others involved in drawing together
- Every participant will get an exclusive StarterSet with 4 visualisation markers from Neuland and the StarterBooklet that summarises the principles and techniques on 32 pages.
- 10 awesome flip chart templates for your next meeting or workshop
- More than 200 icons, figures and other key visuals
- Shorter meetings through visual collaboration
- Photo protocol of the whole course
- Membership of the bikablo® graduates LinkedIn Group
Who is it for?
Are you working in an area where communication and collaboration between people is essential? Maybe you work in one of these roles...
- Manager & Leader
- Project Manager, Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Iteration Manager
- Trainer, Coach or Facilitator
- User Experience Expert, Business Analyst
- Product Owners / Product Managers
- Agile Team Leader, Delivery Lead
- Knowledge worker like Software Developers or Science
...then this training is especially for you!
What our past participants said:
"I highly recommend this workshop to anyone who wants to illustrate ideas with pictures: facilitators, coaches, trainers... Step by step, Marcel will teach you simple yet effective techniques to draw building blocks like titles, concepts or people. Then you'll learn how to combine them in order to achieve more complex activities like story telling or live visual recording. Coming from a "I can't draw" background, I was amazed at what I managed to draw after 2 days only!" Sylvain Mahe, Agile Coach
"The Bikablo training is fun and engaging. Everyone comes with an open mind to learn and share. Since the training, I sttart integrating visual learning in my work and delighting my customers. We understand our customers' needs clearly and shorten the sales cycles. I highly recommend this training and welcome you to the world of visuals." Angela Tan, IT Consultant
“Visual Facilitation is about drawing to communicate. Bikablo gives you a clear, simple, visual grammar, that gets the team away from arguing and toward collaborating… After the course, my meetings, and abilities as a facilitator took a 180* turn around. - Bikablo’s structure and framework is an indispensable skill that should be a part of any professional’s toolkit. - Go do It! you won’t regret it.” Jesko von den Steinen, Associate Director HR