- Visual Facilitation Bikablo Basics Training in Singapore ONLINE- (8 & 9 July 2020) - No drawing skills needed
Visual Facilitation Bikablo Basics Training in Singapore ONLINE- (8 & 9 July 2020) - No drawing skills needed
Early Bird price SGD 1,000 until 24th June 2020. Early bird price is only available for immediate payment.
Standard price SGD 1,200 as of 25th June 2020
Bring your ideas to life with bikablo technique that make them pop.
Visualisation makes content and process visible in real time. In presentations, workshops, coaching sessions, training and meetings - whenever people engage in dialogue, are working together and want to learn from each other in an impactful way - the bikablo® technique opens the door to the world of visual thinking and dialogue.
Irrespective of your artistic talent, you will learn visual language that you can use for notes in small formats as well as for flip charts and pin boards.
Five reasons you should learn Bikablo in Singapore:
1. Bikablo is a tried and tested technique developed in Germany by Martin Hausmann
2. Bikablo is a curriculum delivered exclusively by certified Trainers around the world using Bikablo tools and Bikablo techniques.
3. Bikablo has benefited thousands of learners who apply it to enhance their communication skills
4. Bikablo training in Singapore has a maximum size of 12 participants to ensure that everyone gets personal attention at every stage of the training.
5. Bikablo trainings ensure that the participants upon completion of the training feel a sense of achievement and confidently say "Yes - I can draw!"
bikablo Visual Facilitation - The world of visual language
In this visual facilitation fundamentals training you'll be guided step by step into the the world of visual facilitation. You will warm up your drawing skills before we move on deeper into more enhanced techniques.
Timings: 9 - 5.30 pm
We will be sending you the Bikablo starter set (4 pens & 2 booklets)
Participants doing the online course get these extra materials:
1 Neuland NoOne Outliner
1 Neuland NoOne coloured marker
3 Neuland BigOne coloured markers
1 Bottle of Outliner Refill Ink
10 Pin-it shapes for mobile elements
1 set of Pastel Chalk
1 Strip of Blue Tac
12 large sheets of paper (94 x 64 cm) 100 gsm (for participants from SG)
1 sheet of checkered paper (for participants from SG)
10 sheets of A4 paper (for participants from SG)
Participants outside Singapore will need to cover the shipping cost of the materials sent.
After the program I am available by phone, email or WhatsApp for any questions or doubts and if necessary we can meet to solve your problem.
What to expect in our 2 day training:
Regardless of your drawing experience - or belief in your talent - you will learn how to use small details to make large spaces look clear, attractive and lively.
- Holding the pen and drawing the line: How do I draw clean lines and structure my space on the flip chart?
- Graphics and text containers: How do I create simple arrows and connecting elements from basic geometric shapes in order to present related topics? Which text containers (e.g. speech bubbles) can be used to support which kind of messages?
- Objects and symbols: How do I draw simple symbols to underline messages? What is essential, what can be left out?
- Figures: What easy ways does bikablo® provide to draw people, roles, groups and situations?
- Colour and space: What are simple and fast options to colour elements and spaces in a quick and simple way that supports the graphic structure?
- Writing: how do I improve my handwriting on the flip chart to make it more legible and attractive?
- Mobile Elements
- Live scribing: How can I use easy step-by-step techniques to record a dialogue in real-time and enhance a recorded poster with a key visual?
- Posters and settings: How do I combine the ingredients (graphics, writing, symbols, figures and colour) to create to the point visual translations of content and meaningful posters for different purposes (welcome agenda, instructions, group work)?
- bikablo® certificate: every participant receives a bikablo® certificate after completing the training
- bikablo® StarterSet 1 & 2: Each participant will get an exclusive StarterSet with 4 visualisation markers from Neuland and the StarterBooklet that summarises the principles, contents and techniques of the training on 60 pages.
- Documentation: For your follow-up you will receive photo documentation of all drawings and content.
- Invitation to join the exclusive bikablo® Online Community for alumni with a user forum and a specialist knowledge database.
- One-off 10% discount for purchase of Neuland material
- Project Management Institute (PMI) gives you 13 Professional Development Units for attending the program.
- Scrum Alliance gives you 13 Education Units for attending the program.
Who is it for?
Are you working in an area where communication and collaboration between people is essential? Maybe you work in one of these roles...
- Manager & Leader
- Project Manager, Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Iteration Manager
- Trainer, Coach or Facilitator
- User Experience Expert, Business Analyst
- Product Owners / Product Managers
- Agile Team Leader, Delivery Lead
- Knowledge worker like Software Developers
...then this training is especially for you!
What our past participants said:
"I highly recommend this workshop to anyone who wants to illustrate ideas with pictures: facilitators, coaches, trainers... Step by step, you will be taught simple yet effective techniques to draw building blocks like titles, concepts or people. Then you'll learn how to combine them in order to achieve more complex activities like story telling or live visual recording. Coming from a "I can't draw" background, I was amazed at what I managed to draw after 2 days only!" Sylvain Mahe, Agile Coach
"The Bikablo training is fun and engaging. Everyone comes with an open mind to learn and share. Since the training, I start integrating visual learning in my work and delighting my customers. We understand our customers' needs clearly and shorten the sales cycles. I highly recommend this training and welcome you to the world of visuals." Angela Tan, IT Consultant
“Visual Facilitation is about drawing to communicate. Bikablo gives you a clear, simple, visual grammar, that gets the team away from arguing and toward collaborating… After the course, my meetings, and abilities as a facilitator took a 180* turn around. - Bikablo’s structure and framework is an indispensable skill that should be a part of any professional’s toolkit. - Go do It! you won’t regret it.” Jesko von den Steinen, Associate Director HR
See our past workshops:
This is used as:
- A workshop to learn visual facilitation techniques & skills
- One of the best team building activities to improve communication in the workplace
- An experiential activity during coaching and mentoring to build collaborative teams
- A training tool to improve visual thinking and collaboration for individuals and teams
- A tool to facilitate Design Thinking workshops and Agile project management training
Trainer: Jaya Machet - Bikablo certified visual trainer
AVAILABILITY: In stock (4 items)
PRODUCT TYPE: literature
Bikablo 1 introduces you to the world of pictures and can be used as reference material or simply as a source of inspiration. The revolutionary bikablo book has been completely updated and improved by Martin Haussmann (illustrater and visual facilitator from the...
AVAILABILITY: In stock (5 items)
PRODUCT TYPE: literature
Visual Dictionary! After almost two years, our bestseller bikablo book has recruited reinforcement! Now the bikablo 2.0 book carries on to strengthen and refine the first edition with a wide range of new insider tips for professional visualization. Building on...
AVAILABILITY: In stock (3 items)
PRODUCT TYPE: literature
This new and exciting edition to our bikablo® visual language book collection is the perfect reference companion to our bestselling bikablos or as your first foray in the bikablo® world! It is an in-depth compilation created by Marin Haussmann into...
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
A bikablo® visualization training book. Presenting, documenting, and exploring visually. UZMO offer newcomers and old hands more than 300 pages illustrated in full colour: trends, fields of activity, models and strategies for visualisation and visual facilitation The 10 principles of...
AVAILABILITY: In stock (9 items)
PRODUCT TYPE: literature
Visualize your thoughts then draw word pictures with ready-made pictograms of the most expressive motifs from the bikablo® visual vocabulary. The icons range from 120 symbol cards, 30 action, and 60 emotion cards! The icon cards are made from sturdy...