Images of Resilience is a collection of engaging metaphor cards representing a range of experiences and emotions linked to the theme of "resilience" or "grit". They explore different facets and connections with stress, change, challenge and learning.
Images of Resilience is an emotional intelligence training activity that contains multiple copies of 16 carefully designed and selected images that have been drawn in an attractive cartoon style. The images are metaphors, representing a range of experiences and emotions that are linked with the theme of resilience. They explore different facets of resilience and its connections with stress, change, challenge and learning.
What is resilience? Develop coaching conversations about experience of resilience, each image has a range of suggested coaching questions to help explore what situations you might need resilience, and what qualities or skills you can develop to strengthen resilience.
This is used as:
- As facilitation picture cards to engage teams on resilience and use as corporate meeting ice breakers
- A business coaching tool during individual coaching and corporate workshops
- A teambuilding activity to teach team members to work effectively with others and understand how to support each other
- An experiential activity during coaching and mentoring to build collaborative teams and awareness of resilience
Highly recommended for:
- Managers and team leads
- Business Leaders
- Business coaches and facilitators
- Human resource departments
- Agile facilitation trainings
RSVP Design: World leading Experiential learning tools