Innovation Images focuses on creative thinking and innovation skills, how to retain information using the primacy and recency effect, and use this information for effective presentation skills.
The activity is a set of simple, but carefully selected images that can be used for a large number of different learning activities to illustrate a variety of aspects of learning, remembering and creative thinking - these are important skills related to a number of important functions such as creative problem solving, presenting information, delivering team briefings, or in working in sales and marketing functions.
This A6-sized version (148 x 105 mm) is designed to be used in small groups by coaches, managers and facilitators.
Innovation Images is a set of 48 x postcard (A6) sized images, containing a wide range of drawings of simple items carefully created and collated for this specific topic.
The Innovation Images are very flexible and can be used in many different ways for team training and coaching sessions, as well as any kind of team creative thinking process. They are also useful in helping people understand and practice powerful memory, presentation and creative problem solving techniques.
This deck is an ideal tool for managers and leaders to use with their groups - not only to practice techniques but to apply to real-world business issues. Use visual metaphors as a starting point for creative problem solving, or to help groups and individuals get 'unstuck'!
This is used as:
- A business coaching tool used for brainstorming during business management coaching and corporate workshops
- An experiential activity during coaching and mentoring to promote innovation
- An effective tool to facilitate creative thinking and problem solving in business
- A teambuilding exercise that encourages “thinking out of the box” during team meetings
- An exercise to facilitate innovation during Design Thinking workshops and Agile trainings
Highly recommended for:
- Managers and team leads
- Business Leaders
- Business coaches and facilitators
- Human resource departments
- Design Thinking workshops
- Agile and Scrum trainings