Images of Organisations are visual metaphor cards of organisational and business situations used as an introductory, ice breaker or closing activity to encourage discussion and sharing of experience, feelings, and perceptions. These popular images are highly versatile and can be used with individuals or teams to generate rich discussions.
Since its introduction in 2005, Images of Organisations has been one of the most popular in the RSVP Design range. It contains three copies of 16 carefully designed and selected images that have been drawn in an attractive cartoon style. The images represent a range of experiences and emotions, many of which will be familiar to anyone working in an organisation, sitting on a committee or attending regular meetings! This should be no surprise as they are all based on descriptions that real people in real organisations have given to us over the years about what it felt like to be part of a team or an organisation at a particular point in time.
The images include a wide variety of strong, negative emotions, eg:
Through to very positive shared experiences, eg:
- The successful achievement of a challenging task
- The satisfaction of working in a skilled and specialist team
- The motivation of working in a competitive and stimulating environment.
This is used as:
- As facilitation picture cards to engage teams and use as corporate meeting ice breakers
- A business coaching tool during management coaching and corporate workshops
- A teambuilding activity to teach team members to work effectively with others
- An experiential activity during coaching and mentoring to build collaborative teams
Highly recommended for:
- Managers and team leads
- Business Leaders
- Business coaches and facilitators
- Human resource departments
- Agile retrospectives
RSVP Design: World leading Experiential learning tools