Get learners more engaged in your team-building and in your training workshops with our FREE experiential learning activities.
Our recently updated Free Experiential Learning Manual is an essential tool for anyone who is interested in training, learning and development, coaching or facilitation.
The downloadable manual has enough ideas, activity briefs and review suggestions to allow you to begin designing your own experiential learning workshops and development programmes, using minimal or no resources!
The manual aims to cover a variety of learning objectives that will support the facilitator, thus enabling them to provide the best learning and training for all of the participants.
The manual introduces Kolb’s learning theory and cycle, and explains how this is applied to RSVP Design’s experiential activities, and how it helps the facilitator extract optimum learning with the participants.
It also explains how to review these learning outcomes, and provides information to help you select which activity would be best to use for your desired learning outcome.
- Using activities to sensitise learning to learners
- Using activities to introduce teamwork principles
- Using activities to develop specific skills
- Choosing experiential learning activities
- Designing experiential learning activities
- Reviewing experiential learning activities