Colourblind® Plus is a team building and communication activity designed to develop these skills between small or large teams. Containing three verbal communications activities in one package - a paired, a small group, and a challenging large group activity – this team building activity will provide opportunities for individuals and teams to build their listening and communication skills.
Colourblind Plus extends the original Colourblind activity with an introduction of six new, more complex shapes, so those already familiar with Colourblind activity will have similar but more challenging experience.
Colourblind Plus is used to simulate when a visual reference is not shared in the workplace and communication is key to sharing a common meaning e.g. communicating via telephone, email, or text. Communication and working as a team is key in any workplace environment for mutual understanding.
It can be also used as an extension to Colourblind® - the original and popular communication problem solving activity that has been used globally for over 20 years.
Prior experience of Colourblind® is not required to use Colourblind® Plus.
This is used as:
- A problem-solving activity to develop teamwork and communication skills among teams
- A business coaching tool during management coaching and corporate workshops
- One of the best team building activities to improve communication in the workplace
- A learning exercise to teach teams to work effectively with others
- An experiential activity during coaching and mentoring to build collaborative teams
Highly recommended for:
- Business Leaders
- Business coaches and facilitators
- Human resource departments
RSVP Design: World leading Experiential learning tools